Tuesday, August 12, 2014

July 25th: The day our family grew.

We closed on our house a couple of weeks ago and learned a lot, apparently the little rose bush in the back is original to the home. A 61 year old rose bush? Who would've thought? The backyard is also full of raspberry bushes and grape vines! It's a new adventure every time we're outside.



The day we closed we immediately went over to the house prepared to start cleaning. We were greeted by my family who made it there first. :)


I had mentioned to my sister awhile ago that Id love some "new home" pictures. I haven't seen very many people do it but of course my dear friend Pinterest introduced me to the idea.


My talented sister was more than willing to capture a few wonderful moments for us. I'll just let the photos speak for themselves :)










We absolutely love our new home and our pictures! I know many are itching to see the inside, don't worry friends i'll show you soon. We have been keeping super busy with tons of projects, I plan on keeping everyone posted on our progress with our humble abode through the blogosphere! :D

xo Breia

If you want to see more amazing photos check out Alyssa Rei Photography, riiiight.... here

No comments:

Post a Comment