Friday, May 2, 2014

We Did WHAT?!

Yes you guys.. we did it. Did we think the first one we saw would end up being ours? No Ma'am. Did we think it'd all happen in just 2 days? Ha! Nope. Was I aware my birthday present would cost so much? Pfft, I was not.

Now lets get to it, what did you we do? Maybe you've guessed it already. So I suppose ill just spit it out... WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!

Tada! It captured our hearts instantly!

It's wonderful and quirky. It was born in 1949. One and a half stories with an unfinished basement. 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths! The inspection is on Monday, I suspect it will go smoothly. *crosses fingers* Then we close on May 29th... the day before my birthday :D It's scary and exciting all rolled together. It will be the ultimate adventure.

Beautiful hardwood floors and the kitchen. 

When we moved back to Minnesota (going on two years ago) buying a home was on the top of our Bucket list. We started praying that despite our lack of luck in growing more roots to our family tree that when the time was right to plant our already existing roots that it would come smoothly and that He would be involved through out the whole process. 

My favorite view of the inside of the home!


Of course there are doubts, will we be safe here? Can we really afford all of the things we want to do with the home? Lets replace the word doubt with wonderings. I know my Heavenly Father is watching over us, so there is no room for doubts, when He's in charge. 


I think we'll need a lawn mower!

We're planting roots people, with shaky fingers but faithful hearts. In less than 4 weeks (and every day until then) our lives will be forever changed!  





3 comments:

  1. i love love LOVE it!!!!! makes me want to move to Minnesota and be your neighbor now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE that! we could garden together ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! hope things go smoothly for you! looks like a great find!

    ReplyDelete